Information We Collect
We may collect the following information when you visit our website:
- Your computer or device IP address, on our logs and our Analytics Software* (Jetpack Site Statistics). This information is in the most part not identifiable to an individual and contains no direct personal data other than your IP (computer identifier address).
- Your name, address,email and telephone (from third party companies providing mailing list services)
* Analytics Software is used by most websites for statistics purposes.
How We Use This Information
We use this information in order to provide you with information about up and coming shows and events for Suki Websters Guest Speaker.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We will keep information about you confidential. We will only disclose your information with other third parties with your express consent with the exception of the following categories of third parties:
- Any contractors and advisors that provide a service to us or act as our agents on the understanding that they keep the information confidential
- Anyone to whom we may transfer our rights and duties under any agreement we have with you
- Any legal or crime prevention agencies and/or to satisfy any regulatory request
We do not store your personal data directly. Your personal data in our third party mail service provider (Mail Chimp) can be deleted by request at any time, you can also unsubscribe at any time.
You have the right, subject to exemptions, to ask to:
- Have your information deleted
- Have your information corrected or updated where it is no longer accurate
- Ask us to stop processing information about you where we are not required to do so by law.
- Receive a copy of your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller, without hindrance from us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect information such as visitor statistics and if the visitor is logged into the website.
Storage & Security
Website communication between our website and your internet device is protected by a Domain Validated (DV) certificate with industry standard SHA256withRSA encryption (e.g. strong encryption). Our web hosting is monitored by our web hosts and any known vulnerabilities are patched as soon as possible after they are publicised. This website is hosted at a secure data centre in the UK.
If you have a complaint regarding the use of your personal data then please contact us by sending us a message via our facebook page and we will do our best to help you.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction and you wish to make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
In the event of a data breach and from 72 hours of us becoming aware of the problem we will inform the Information Commissioner’s Office and take the necessary steps to inform based upon the GDPR requirements.
How to contact us